Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy new year !

I know, 2012 hasn't started yet, but I would like to wish everyone an amazing year ! My sister and I will be using firework for the first time in our lifes ! This will be my last '2011' post, and I thought of some goals for my blog next year :

- I would like make more DIY's for beauty products and fashion;
- I want to take more pictures and maybe save some money for a better camera ;
- Maybe I can start making youtube videos for Hairstyles and DIY's

If you have any more ideas to improve this blog, please let me know.

P.S. My Ebay auction for the Penny Loafers is -click here- ending today. I can send to Germany, Holland
and the USA (although the costs would be very high, as I live in Germany).

with love, Jip.

1 comment:

Clare Bray said...

Hi great reading your posst

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...